1. Do not eat or use products from any animal that is fed and eats parts of its own dead.
2. Do not kiss or have intimate relations with anyone you do not know.
3. Learn basic sanitation and water purification.
4. Be comfortable around firearms. Learn to shoot and clean a gun.
5. Get a good first aid kit and learn to use it.
6. Find 5 people within 100 miles that you trust with your life and stay in contact with them.
7. Get a copy of the US Constitution and read it.
8. Eat less.
9. Get a bicycle and two sets of spare tires. Ride it 10 miles a week.
10. Consider what you would bring with you if you had to leave your home in 10 min. and never return.
One recommendation always confused me though: his recommendation to be careful with whom you choose to be intimate:
To what was John referring when he included this small, yet ranked second, recommendation?
I find it interesting that only recently news stories are now coming out describing a new strain of gonorrhea that is quickly becoming untreatable and is threatening a worldwide epidemic.
“This organism has basically been developing resistance against every medication we’ve thrown at it. In a couple of years it will have become resistant to every treatment option we have available now”
Only time will tell